In this generation, having a smartphone is an ordinary occurrence. It doesn’t hold much weight anymore unless the type you have is off the charts. With technology evolving every day and the industry finding ways to make the services better and easier, you need a smartphone that will take care of all your needs a d still have more to give. You need a phone with excellent features, an admirable look and most of all up to date. Introducing the Xiaomi Redmi Note 7, it is one of a kind piece of technology you should definitely own. You want to know why? Then keep reading this article.
The ultimate review
First off, this phone was announced in January 2019 and officially released in February 2019, talk of up to date. It is presented in a white rectangular package that includes; the phone, a cable, the eject pin, a clear soft case and, a charger. All seal for authenticity. The phone comes in the colors bright black, twilight gold and fantasy blue and its 6.3 inches. The phone has a bar style meaning its cubical with soft round edges.
Onto the review section. Starting externally moving internally.
- The phone is a dual sim with dual standby. The slots support the Nano sim and for slot two, a space for the TF card ( micro sd)
- It has a 48MP dual rear camera; 48MP and 5MP camera. It also has a front camera with 13MP. The camera has a resolution as high as 2340*1080 pixels. That is amazing for taking pictures. They will appear in HDR. The front camera also exhibits amazing features like the AI scene detection, face recognition, countdown and, a mirror.
- It has a 3.5 mm headphone Jack and a microphone. For the music lovers, you can now listen to the radio and all your downloaded music at your own comfort.
- It has a fingerprint sensor at the back. But that’s not the only sensor it has. There is also a light sensor, a proximity sensor, and an infrared sensor.
- It has a USB port. Type c 1.0, which has a reversible connector. You are now able to connect to other devices easily.
- It has a nonremovable battery of 4000 mAh. Pretty large right?
- The phone has a front and rear 2.5D glass panels with Aluminium and the touchscreen is protected by a morning gorilla glass 5. Its break-resistant has been increased by more than half the probability.
- It has a Snapdragon 660 octa-core 2.2 GHz CPU and Adreno GPU. Those two features give maximum clock speed hence you will have peak performance for your gaming experience and processing data.
- It has a large memory of 6 GB Ram and 64 Rom. The internal memory also has a capacity of 64 GB. You can store as many documents, video and audio files as you want.
- Other good features include Bluetooth access, Wi-Fi, hotspot, 4g network band and most of the audio, video and graphical formats.
Pros and cons
With such an amazing phone, the pros definitely exceed the cons but let’s have a look at them.
It operates the latest operating system, Android 8.0 also known as OREO and the best part, it can be upgraded to Android 9.0 (pie).
It has a wide capacity for memory, plus you can expand the memory up to GB.
It has a dual LED flash. The photo enthusiasts know this is a taste of heaven.
The CPU offers great speed, no lagging.
The battery capacity is very good.
It doesn’t have 4K video recording although it can be supported.
Its weight is a bit high. It weighs 186grams.
It does not have temperature sensors, meaning it can overheat easily.
For the selfie lovers, it does not have a front LED flashlight.
Even with these disadvantages, the Xiaomi phone is one everyone should consider buying. It will not disappoint