Don’t be puzzled! ROMOSS 2.4A Dual USB Port Car Charger looks similar and it is pretty similar to their “Travel” car charger that released earlier this month, even so, you have to fully understand something below!
Dissimilar to “Travel” car charger, ROMOSS Dual USB Port Car Charger loads up with slightly different configurations, the most conspicuous one ought to be 2.4A Input.
Input: DC 12-24V 2.4A (MAX)
Output: 17W 9MAX)
Size: L22 x W20 x H60mm
Authentication: CQC, FCC, CE, ROHS
How to make use of ROMOSS 2.4A Car Charger?
1. Check basic specs of car charger itself and car cigar lighter port, just in case of incompatibility.
2. Plug car charger into car cigar lighter port, the display lighter turns on.
3. Use standard USB cable to build connection between car charger and smartphone or MP3 or other device, charging being initiated.
4. Pull the car charger out after charging completed.
Of course, without appropriate methods and instructions, you may misuse ROMOSS 2.4A USB Port Car Charger.
1. Charging will be available only after the car deployed, otherwise, car battery will gone.
2. Never use car charger under moisture or wet condition.
3. Likewise, keep it properly in dry place, far away from moisture or wet condition.
4. 0-45 degrees Celsius is appropriate charging temperature.
5. Be away from children and void thunder.
6. Pull the car charger out after charging completed.